Saturday, November 7, 2015

Merry Christmas

My third card today was created for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge. I found a fabulous plaid while reading through the Crafty Secret blog and knew I had to use it for this challenge. I printed the plaid print out onto some heavy weight ivory cardstock using my HP printer and then cut it down to fit my card base. I layered some white card stock onto the back of some black cardstock and centered the panel onto the plaid paper. I die cut the Merry Christmas sentiment using a Simon Says Stamp die and the snowflakes from a Paper Smooches Die set. I adhered them down to the card and added a few black buttons from my stash using glue dots from Stampin' UP. This was a pretty and easy card to make but love how it turned out. 


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Plaid, I love plaid. this is wonderful.

Leigh Penner said...

I love the plaid and how the white snowflakes and sentiment totally pop!