Monday, January 25, 2016

You're Great



This lovely floral card was created for two different challenges...The Paper Players sketch challenge and the MarkerPOP bi-weekly challenge. I love the layout of the sketch challenge and just gotten in a new stamp set that I wanted to ink up and color. For my card I started with some gorgeous and feminine patterned papers from the Chickanidy Scrumptious 6x6 paper pad and layered them onto my white card base following the sketch layout. I then die cut a fabulous open dot circled from Little B and stamped the beautiful floral bouquet from Unity Stamp Company's As We Go Along stamp set using Memento tuxedo black ink. I colored the image using Copic markers and then mounted the circle image onto my card base. I cut two fishtail banners...one from white cardstock and the other from a leftover scrap of paper from the paper pad...and mounted them onto the card. I stamped the sentiment from the Unity stamp set and this card was done! So simple and so pretty! Would love to do these flowers in lots of different color combos!



8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Celeste, those flowers are wonderfuL!!

Peanut said...

WOW! Your colouring skill are awesome, Celeste. Gorgeous card.
x Asha

Twenty Five Smiles said...

Beautiful! I love the splash of yellow!

Claire Broadwater said...

Celeste, this is so pretty! I love the mix of patterned papers and the flowers are just gorgeous! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Gorgeous flowers, Celeste! Love the vibrant yellows. You have inspired me to ink up this stamp. :)

Colleen Begley said...

Beautifully colored flowers and vase, Celeste. This is a really pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a beautiful bunch of flowers Celeste - guaranteed to brighten someone's day. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

hollybeary creations said...

This so pretty.. Your coloring is fab!! Thanks for joining us at MarkerPop!