Saturday, May 21, 2016

Hello

Today's card was created for the latest Color Throwdown challenge. I layered a piece of horizontal gray striped patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers Simply Spring 6x6 paper pad onto my white card base. I then die cut a white stitched rectangle using a Gina Marie Designs die. I stamped the largest rose from the My Favorite Things MPD Rose Bouquet using Gina K Designs innocent pink and then created a mask. I stamped the two smaller roses in the same color and then stamped the leaves in the stamp set using Memento london fog ink. Once the base layers were on the card I stamped the details of the roses using Gina K Designs passionate pink. For added contrast I stamped the greeting using Concord & 9th's sophisticated script stamp set and Versafine ink in smokey gray. I popped the focal panel up using some 3M foam tape, added a few 4mm and 6mm sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, and went over the flowers and leaves using my clear Wink of Stella glitter pen for some added sparkle and shine. I hope you like it!



3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Celeste!!

Broni said...

This is so pretty, Celeste! Thanks so much for playing along at the Color Throwdown with us!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Is this an older set, Celeste? I couldn't find it in the MFT store. It's lovely!