Sunday, August 6, 2017

Masculine Happy Birthday



Today's card was created for the latest The Male Room Challenge
I started with a cream card base and layered some Stampin' UP early espresso cardstock on top. I then stamped the World Map background stamp by Stampin' UP onto some more cream cardstock using Gina K Designs charcoal brown ink. I cut the map up into 3 smaller panels and ink distressed them using Tim Holtz tea dye and faded jeans distress inks. I stamped the compass from Unity Stamp Company's Go In The Direction Of Your Heart stamp set twice onto cream cardstock using the same brown ink. I die cut one of the images using a circle die from Spellbinders and inked around the edges just like I did the map panels. I fussy cut the other image out and popped it up onto the larger panel. I mounted the entire thing onto a circle I die cut using a My Favorite Things pierced edge die and early espresso cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampers Anonymous Crazy Talk sentiment stamp set onto more cream cardstock and distressed it and mounted it with early espresso cardstock. To finish my card I added some black Nuvo crystal drops to the center of the compass and on either side of the sentiment. I hope you like it. Thank you for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I do like it Celeste!! It's and amazing masculine card!!

Majda said...

You card is is beautiful!
Majda xx